Payment Plan Course - Post-Acute Care Certified Nurse Executive (PAC-NE) Course
Completing the PAC-NE course signifies your passion and mastery of concepts necessary to be successful as a nurse executive in the post-acute care environment
This is course with payment plan of 6 month will give you access to each module one month at a time. If you would like to access full course at once please, refer to the page: https://courses.theinspac.com/p/post-acute-care-ce...
Post-Acute Care Nurse Leader Course
Completing the PAC-NE course signifies your passion and mastery of concepts necessary to be successful as a nurse executive in the post-acute care environment. Our curriculum focuses on different service offerings in the post-acute care setting, including:
- The role of the nurse as an executive in the post-acute care environment
- Review of the different payer sources
- Fiscal management – review of staffing and cost containment strategies
- Occurrence investigations (Accident and Incident Investigations and Reporting)
- Implementing an effective Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) program
- Survey preparedness
- Strategies for decreasing avoidable hospital readmissions
- Compliance and ethics
- Nursing processes
- Care optimization strategies
The increasing demands of the post-acute care environment require nurse executives who are well-versed in clinical standards and fiscal management to lead a diverse team regionally or nationally. Our program has been peer reviewed and endorsed by nurse executives, medical directors, industry experts, thought leaders, and state surveyors as the premier program for seasoned and aspiring nurse executives in the post-acute care setting. PAC-NE course students will also receive an e-workbook.
Advantages of the PAC-NE Course
We developed the PAC-NE course with robust, evidence-based materials which were extensively reviewed by leading industry experts to ensure that appropriate knowledge and competencies are acquired. Upon completion, students are adequately prepared to take the PAC-NE certification examination. In addition, the course:
- Enhances professional credibility
- Extends knowledge and skills
- Serves as a proof of ability
- Enriches self-image and reputation with peers
- Improves career opportunities
- Increases earning potential
- Provides the opportunity to earn 15 CEUs
The course can be taken either by enrollment in instructor-led classes or self-study utilizing written or audio materials divided into course modules. Either option is specifically designed to meet the needs of adult learners and busy working professionals.
The PAC-NE Interactive E-Workbook
Our interactive E-workbook contains supplemental materials to aid in note-taking and reflection on the provided content. It serves as a guide to use in your practice and contains a resource section with worksheets and other reference materials useful to nurse executives in their daily work. It also includes questions to help students test their knowledge as they prepare for the certification examination.
The PAC-NE curriculum was designed as an in-depth training program for the following roles:
- Chief nursing officer (CNO)
- Chief clinical officer
- Vice president of clinical operations
- Regional/divisional nurses
- Directors of nurses
- Nurse executives with management responsibilities
- Nurse leaders aspiring for an executive position in the post-acute care setting.
The program includes a full spectrum of training in clinical areas and provides practical examples with each module to ensure nurse executives are competent, effective, and efficient in their role.
- ontrol management.
- An active and unencumbered RN license within a state or territory of the United States of America
- A minimum of two years in a supervisory role post-acute care setting
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is recommended
- Complete the PAC-NE Course (optional)
- An active and unencumbered RN license within a state or territory of the United States
- Minimum of two years work experience as an RN in a leadership position in the post-acute care setting
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Register and take the competency-based PAC-NE certification examination
- Obtain a passing grade of 80% of higher on the PAC-NE examination
- The initial certification is valid two years after the date of passing the examination and meeting all requirements of the certification. Certifications are renewable every two years
- Read more on the benefits of certification, the certification exam, fees, and renewal information at our certification portal page
For all the Courses, Nursing CEU'S will be issued upon completion of each course. All CEU'S are ANCC APPROVED. INSPAC is an educational partner with NYU Rory Myers School of Nursing.
The Institute of Post-Acute Care is the leading organization focused on the advancement of clinical quality care in all settings across the post-acute care continuum. Through evidence-based research, education, certifications, and advocacy, we provide premier programs and services for organizations, health care leaders, interdisciplinary team members, and direct care staff. Our main focus is quality of life and quality of care outcomes for seniors.